If you attended a workshop hosted by your Close To My Heart Consultant, you’ll already have most of the necessary products required to create the bonus project. Simply order the items noted below with an asterisk, and you’re all set!
If you haven’t attended a workshop and would like to create the artwork shown here, contact your Independent Consultant to order the supplies.
To create the featured bonus project, follow the helpful hints outlined below. View this great video outlining the use of Collage Cubes.
- Tip: As you cut the paper, sort the pieces per each side of the blocks so that each side has its own stack.
- With Cricut® Art Philosophy, cut 3 star accents: 2 1/4" Shift <Star5> (cut 3, p. 40). Stamp with ink color of your choice.
- You will need six 4" × 6" photos. Cut each into 1 7/8" × 1 7/8" squares.
- For cubes, cut the papers of choice, making sure to cut eighteen 1 7/8" × 1 7/8" squares.
- Feel free to add additional paper embellishments as desired.
- For cube holder, cut four 7/8" × 6 1/2" Black cardstock strips and four 5 1/4" zips strips.
- Use this assembly guide to see how to put it all together.
- Stamp and embellish as desired.